Safety - Safety & Event Staff
Your safety and wellbeing at our events is paramount to us.
Safety is the key word at all sites. On arrival you will be issued with an approved safety mask specifically designed for paintball, coveralls and other items of equipment (dependent upon your chosen event).
A comprehensive safety briefing will be given at the start of the day, before you are allowed to touch a paintball gun or proceed with event. Our safety rules are vigorously enforced at all times, especially on the paintball fields during active games.
Full instruction and tuition is provided by our highly experienced Games Managers and friendly, specially trained marshals who will supervise your events.
Their main objective is to ensure that you have the time of your life with emphasis on having as much fun as possible as safely as possible.
Safety - ADO Rules
Please learn and abide by the rules as set out below. You may also find our child safety information useful.
1. Ensure you listen to and take note of the safety briefing given.
2. Always follow the instructions of the Marshals and abide by their decisions.
3. Never fire anything from your Paint Marker other than the Paintballs provided.
4. Your goggles must be worn at all times once you leave the safety area and enter the paintball zones.
GOGGLES ARE NEVER TO BE REMOVED FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER ON THE GAME FIELD OR FIRING RANGE.
5. Paint markers are NOT allowed in the safety areas. When not on the game field markers must remain on the racks provided.
MARKERS MUST NEVER ENTER THE SAFETY AREA FOR ANY REASON.
6. No physical contact is permitted.
7. Do NOT shoot your marker at anyone not involved in the game.
8. Do NOT drink alcohol or take illegal drugs whilst on the game site. Do NOT smoke outside the safety area.
9. Do NOT fire your gun once you leave the game field other than at the designated firing range.
10. Do NOT leave the game fields during play. Stay within the defined boundaries.
11. Do NOT shoot at people closer than 20ft.
12. Do NOT deliberately aim at the head or face.
13. Do NOT deliberately shoot at any wild animals.
14. No knives or weapons of any description are allowed on site.
15. No pyrotechnical devices are permitted other than those supplied by ADO.
16. Please respect the countryside.